What I recently learned is that she also weaves textiles and recreates extraordinary historic garments. (Actually, until today I was unaware that she was even in the SCA. She hails from the Barony of Aarnimetsä in the Kingdom of Drachenwald.) As much as I love her tablet woven bands, I have to say that I am more impressed with her work on garments and in creating an entire medieval presence.
She has two blogs, one of which is located here: http://turkudress.blogspot.fi/
To see her other work (both tablet weaving and in garments), you can visit her additional blog here: http://hibernaatio.blogspot.fi/
- Blog: http://hibernaatio.blogspot.fi/
- Turku Dress Blog: http://turkudress.blogspot.fi/
- Applesies and Fox Noses book: http://www.salakirjat.com/product/159/applesies-and-fox-noses---finnish-tabletwoven-bands
- Swan River Crafts (her tailor’s shop): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Swan-River-Crafts/619244368166139
- Facebook photo album from a medieval village she participated in in Denmark: https://www.facebook.com/mervi.pasanen.3/media_set?set=a.10152511919727620.1073741838.598197619&