I am still working on this piece of cloth. I have learned a lot during this process and there are many things I will do differently the next time I weave something this fine.
One of the things I have learned is to repair broken threads. You can see here a new warp that I pinned to the fabric to weave back in. There is a weight hanging from the other end off the back beam.
I am more than pleased with this garment and only have to finish the hem for it to be complete. I was inspired by some of the positively lovely garb I saw some of the European re-enactors wearing in online albums.
Hopefully I will get some more photos of it soon (in between preparing the pasture for a picnic and packing for Pennsic)!